Insulating paper productsElectrical Insulating Paper for Transformer
Electrical insulating paper used for UHV transformers from power distribution
Electrical insulating paper of TOMOEGAWA is used for oil immersed transformer.
Our insulating paper is used not only Japan, but also all over the world such as South Korea China, Thailand, Indonesia and India.
Thermally upgraded insulating paper with a heat-resistant temperature of 115 degrees is also available. Crepe paper and high elongation paper are also available.
Feature 1TOMOEGAWA is proud of its electrical insulation control technology
- In Japan, our insulating paper is used most of power distribution cable and ultra-high voltage transformer.
Feature 2Less paper breaks in high-speed paper rolls
- We use pulp that has selected tree species that are suitable not only for electrical characteristics but also for paper winding on copper wires.
- High strength of dielectric breakdown
- Low ionic impurities
- High tear strength in the lateral direction
Feature 3We can customize according to application and function
- thin paper (32g/m2-40μ) can be produced.
- Three-layer structure is possible.
- Power distribution oil transformer
- Transformers with ultra-high pressure oil
- High-efficiency oil transformer (top runner)
For wire insulation, interlayer insulation, lead tubes, and insulation of joints above.
Basis weight 32～200g/㎡