|Tomoegawa Group||Companies which TOMOEGAWA CO., LTD. has 50% or more of direct or indirect voting rights (excluding holding companies)|
|Personal information||Means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person which will be used by the Company, etc.||GDPR||General Data Protection Regulation|
|Use||Means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal information, whether or not it is performed by automated means. The operations refer to collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.|
|Company’s website||https://www.tomoegawa.co.jp/||You||Means users who provide personal information to the Company, etc. through the Inquiry on the Company’s website or another method, pertaining to the products and services of the Company, etc. or the recruitment activities of the Company, etc.|
|Cookie||A system by which information about the user who accesses the Company’s website is temporarily recorded on the user’s device. This technology allows the Company to collect data, such as the history of the user’s visit to the website and history of the user’s activity on the website.|
2. Personal Information the Company Will Collect
The Company, etc. may collect your personal information in a variety of situations, including receiving inquiries or orders from you regarding the products and services of the Company, etc. The Company, etc. collect the following personal information:
- Name of your group or organization, your address, your name, your contact information such as e-mail address.
3. Purpose of Using Personal Information and Legal Grounds
The Company, etc. will use the personal information it collected from you for the following purposes:
- To implement a contract
- To provide information on the products, services or exhibits of the Company, etc.
- To respond to complaints regarding the products and services of the Company, etc.
- To carry out marketing or recruitment activities by the Company, etc.
If the Company, etc. use your personal information for purposes other than the above, they will provide additional information related to such purposes.
Your personal information that the Company, etc. collected will be shared within the Tomoegawa Group and among its partner businesses in order to support the above purposes.
The Company, etc. will not retain the personal information they collected for a period beyond the limit necessary for fulfilling the purposes for which it was collected. In addition, if the personal information becomes unnecessary in light of the purposes for which it was collected, the Company, etc. will erase the relevant personal information.
6. Your Rights
You are entitled to the following rights regarding the personal information held by the Company, etc.:
- Right to access, correct, erase, and restrict use of personal information
- Right to file a complaint regarding the handling of personal information
- Right of data portability (right to directly transfer your personal information)
7. Changes to This Privacy Notice
8. Contact Information
|Department in charge:||Compliance Group|