New ProductsFunctional powder holding sheet
Sheets of functional powder without binder
It is a product that utilizes the paper manufacturing technology that holds functional powder into the gaps between pulp fibers.
Since the functional powder can be made into a sheet without a binder, the performance of the powder itself can be maximized compared to the coating method and extrusion method.
Feature 1Maximize performance of functional powder
By fibrillating pulp fibers (fluffing like feathers), the functional powder is held in the gaps. Therefore, the functional powder can be made into a sheet without a binder, and the performance of the powder itself can be maximized as compared with ordinary coating and extrusion methods.
Feature 2High filling rate
- High filling with a maximum weight ratio of 90% or more is possible, depending on the material.
- The filling rate of functional powder can be tailored to the customer's request.
- It can be processed like paper. Please contact us for various rolls, sheet supply, pleating, and filtering.
- Adsorption sheet (humidity control, gas, harmful substances, oil, etc.)
- Hygiene sheet (antibacterial, mildewproof, antiviral, pest repellent, etc.)
Examples of materials that can be held
- Metal particles
- Inorganic particles (calcium carbonate, etc.)
- Organic materials (antibacterial agents, etc.)
- Carbon material (graphite, activated carbon, etc.)
- Wood-based materials (building by-products, etc.)
- Stone-based materials (stone processing by-products, etc.)
We support a wide variety of raw materials from functional powders to industrial by-products.
In response to the request "I want to make this kind of sheet," we offer new sheet materials and composite materials.