Functional SheetsFluorocarbon Fiber Sheet
Original sheet ideal for filtration and separation, electrical and electronic use, etc
Tomoegawa's fluorine fiber sheet "Tommy Filec F" is a polytetrafluoroethylene (polytetrafluoroethylene = PTFE) 100% fiber developed by applying wet papermaking technology and heat treatment technology, which is only manufactured by our company in the world. It is a porous thin leaf sheet.
Feature 1Maintains the properties of fluororesin
- Binderless porous thin sheet. 100% PTFE.
- Excellent heat resistance and can be used continuously up to 260 ℃.
- Excellent electrical characteristics (low dielectric constant and dielectric loss tangent, insulation)
- Excellent properties such as flame resistance, non-adhesiveness, weather proof, non-toxicity and low friction coefficient.
Feature 2Utilizing TOMOEGAWA's papermaking technology
- The texture is uniform. Realizes a thin sheet with a better texture than dry type sheets.
- Contains no impurities. Contamination is less than 1PPM.
- Sheet thickness of 50-1000μm and weight of 60-800g / m2 are possible
- Pore diameter (pressure loss) can be controlled (10 to 50 μm) by selecting fiber diameter and thickness.
Feature 3Customized on your request
- Sheets with different fiber diameters can be laminated to create a graded pore size structure
- Mixed with glass fiber, carbon fiber, etc.
- For filtration separation
・Pre-filter material for precision filtration
・Support material for membrane filter
・Oil water separation membrane
・Filter material for scientific instruments
・Filter material for EOG
- For electrical and electronic
・Low and high dielectric constant printed circuit board materials
・Cable materials for wire coating
- For lighting
・Light diffuser for lighting
- Separate (release) material
・OA equipment related parts
Characteristics of Tommy Filec F Standard product (Table 1 below)
|Tensile strength||MD kg/15mm||5.9||11.8|
|Bubble point method|
|Max pore size||μm||125||102|
|Ave pore size||μm||41.8||35.2|
The data are typical or measured values, not guaranteed ones.