Corporate ProfileHistory of TOMOEGAWA
For over 100 years since foundation, diverse lineup of products expanded from electrical insulating paper
It has been over 100 years since TOMOEGAWA started its path as a pioneer of industrial specialty paper to meet the needs for domestic production of "telecommunications paper" and "electrical insulation paper" in 1914. TOMOEGAWA has developed "paper making, adhesive, powder control, and specialty coating” Technology from specialty paper products that utilize the "electrical insulation material technology" cultivated since its foundation to cutting-edge high functional materials. This web page introduces some of TOMOEGAWA’s history of manufacturing products that meet the needs of the times.
When you click the year, the corresponding page is displayed.
- Specialty Paper age
- The domestic pioneer of electrical insulation materials
- Leading the market with the first domestic production of electrical insulation paper
- Information recording-medium age
- The front runner of the automation age
- Expanding the business to toner and magnetic tickets as automation progresses
- Electronics age
- TOMOEGAWA technology makes a great leap into the worldwide market
- Developing the related products that has become the international standard for electronic devices and semiconductors
- FPD age
- The bloom of adhesion technology
- Achieving high performance display with adhesive and bonding technology